Here’s what you missed last week in beauty and fashion!
- The Kitten Heels Are Back This Fall!- Did Michelle Obama have some influence on bringing back the kitten heels?
- 8 Crazy Cool Nail Trends Seen at The Spring 2011 Shows– New York Fashion Week is now over but, I’m not ready to stop talking about all the fabulous looks and trends.
- The Top Five Trends Coming in Spring 2011– Just as we’re sadly parting with our flip flops and trading them in for knee-high boots…
- How To Get Well Defined Lips in a Snap!– Finding the perfect red lip shade can be a nightmare but, keeping it in place is another challenge.
- Shop Fall’s Hottest Outwear Trends for under $100– With summer officially over, it’s time to put away the sundresses and start layering up.
- MAC Venomous Villains for Disney Full Collection– Coming September 30th!
- Taylor Momsen Ad Campaign for John Galliano New Fragrance– Taylor Momsen’s face has been everywhere lately!
- Experiment with a Deep-Toned Cream Blush for Fall– I’ve never been big into blushes, especially deep colors designed to give you that flattering wind-swept flush…