The cold weather can really dry your skin out so switching up your skincare routine to fit the season is a must. So if your chapped skin is becoming problematic, then try some of my favorite skin brightening tools to keep your skin hydrated and healthy throughout the winter season.
Get Glowing Winter Skin!
1. I knew buying the Clarisonic Mia would be worth the investment. It gets deep down to rid my pores of dirt, oil, and other buildup. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and so clean clean.
2. My hands are more prone to dryness and cracks so, I try to keep my skin’s hydration level intact with a strong hand moisturizer. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream does the trick every time.
3. My skin wouldn’t survive winter without a body scrub. It gently removes dead skin cells from my body to reveal soft, glowing skin.
4. This lightweight cream perks my dry skin up and gives it that just-stepped-out-of-the-shower glow.
5. I’ve used this mini peel several times a week and I’ve notice a difference in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and a whole lot smoother.