Is the season of summer fun leaving you with sunburns, blisters, and lack-luster hair? From overexposure to natural elements to the manmade signs of summer, it’s clear that by the end of the season, your face, hair, and skin can show signs of wear and tear.
According to WebMD, ”There’s a lot of damage that can be done to skin in summertime, including not only free radical damage from the sun, which increases our risk of skin cancer, but also damage to the natural balance of oil and moisture that is essential for skin to look and feel healthy,”
So if you’re a sufferer, don’t despair! With a little TLC, you can fix all your summer beauty challenges. Below are 7 quick-fixing beauty products to heal, soothe, and repair all your summer beauty woes.
1. Naturopathica Aloe Cleansing Gel- Aloe is a the best cure for a sunburn so lather up with sulfate-free cleanser from Naturopathica.
2. Elemental Herbology Skin Drink- Summer Body Hydrator- Heal your thirsty skin with a summer body hydrator. This non-greasy cream soothes redness and hydrates your summer skin while prolonging your tan.
3. Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment- Summer hair damage got you down? Restore luster, health, and strength back to your hair with this restorative hair treatment from Ojon.
4. Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum- A great face serum that soothes redness and calms irritation.
5. Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment- Most people forget to protect their lips while sunbathing in the sun. Try a deeply hydrating balm like this lip treatment from Clinique to repair distressed lips.
6. Origins Precipitation Extra Continuous Moisture Recovery- Suffer from very dry skin? Give your summer skin maximum moisture to sustain throughout the day and into the night.
7. Philosophy Soul Owner Exfoliating Foot Cream- Sandals and flip-flops can do a number on your feet so use a cream that exfoliates and renews, tired, dry feet.