Last night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, Alexa Chung explored her vintage tastes in a 1960’s-inspired Marc Jacobs paneled leather dress complemented by a shorter Brigitte Bardot-esque hairstyle crafted by Sebastian Professional stylist Diego Da Silva.
When creating the hair look, Da Silva was…
“inspired by the 1960’s feel of dress and wanted to revisit a shorter haired, rock and roll Brigitte Bardot version of modern times.”
To achieve Alexa’s vintage ‘do, follow Diego’s tips:
- Wash hair with Sebastian Professional Light Shampoo and Conditioner for lightweight conditioning and enhanced softness.
- Apply Sebastian Professional Texturizer to the roots of damp hair for added lift and use a round brush to blow-dry.
- With a fine tooth comb, backcomb the roots and then use a brush to soften the appearance.
- Loosely pull the hair back into a half ponytail leaving the face-framing fringe flowing in front, and secure with bobby pins.
- Spritz Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper for lasting hold.