Are you lovin Michelle Williams Hair Look?
Recreate Michelle Williams Retro Hair Look
Chris says, “Michelle looks incredible with this short, modern Mia Farrow inspired style. It’s a retro ‘60s combined with Flapper flair type of look that shows there’s still a lot of glamour and versatility with short hair.”
- First, apply Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse to wet hair and then shape hair with hands to air dry naturally in the direction of the style.
- Once dry, use hands and a hair dryer directed at the roots to give extra lift at the crown and body throughout.
- Then apply Wella Professionals Mirror Polish because the shine serum adds a polished finish while smoothing hair into a shape.
- Adding a simple black headband with jeweled brooch gives a modern spin to this retro look.
- Push bangs over to the side where the jewel is positioned for a heavy fringe effect.
- Spray Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to smooth hair down and give hold throughout the night.