It girl, Emma Stone looked feminine chic in a sweetheart-shaped red Lanvin dress at the Gangster Squad premiere held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles. I love how she complemented her look by a clean, shoulder-length cut and blunt fringe, done by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak. I’m also lovin Emma Stone’s blonde hair!
How to Get Emma Stone’s Hair
To achieve Emma’s flawless modern hair look, Mara offers these 5 tips to follow:
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Clairol Professional Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
- Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
- Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
- Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place.