There were a lot of hits and misses on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globes, but only a few celebs truly shined. Check out the 10 best dressed celebs at this year’s Golden Globes!
2012 Golden Globes Best Dressed
From left to right:
- Emma Stone looked simply amazing on the red carpet wearing a plunging, plum gown with red accents, a black belt and black heels which by the way is all by Lanvin.
- The best supporting actress nominee Shailene Woodley looked spectacular in an embroidered, art-deco style gown by Marchesa gown from the spring 2012 collection.
- Salma Hayek looked absolutely stunning in this pleated, geometric pattern Gucci gown with a black clutch and golden drop earrings. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the dress!
From Left to Right:
- Nicole Richie looked fabulous from head to toe. She had a rockin’ retro-inspired hair-do that perfectly complimented this gorgeous dress (Check out Michelle Williams Retro Hairstyle).
- Best Actress winner in a Television series Claire Danes looked simply elegant in a black and white J. Mendel gown with sequin embellishments at the waist and shoulders.
- Angelina Jolie was truly perfection in this ivory Atelier Versace gown with red accents. She paired her dress with a contrasting red Christian Louboutin clutch and finished her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
- Reese Witherspoon showed off her curves in this red hot Zac Posen gown. Her sparkling bangles were made by Fred Leighton.
- The best actress nominee Rooney Mara showed off her figure in this black Nina Ricci gown. For accessories, she wore Christian Louboutin heels and a Fred Leighton ring.
- Jessica Biel went for a more soft, feminine look at the 2012 Golden Globes. She wore an ivory lace gown by Elie Saab plus Tiffany & Co. jewels.
- Charlize Theron looked absolutely amazing in this Grecian-inspired, plunging gown by Dior Haute Couture. This outfit wouldn’t be complete without some vintage Cartier gems (Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012 Winner!)
Who’s your favorite best dressed celeb?