I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July with their friends and family. I know I did. I haven’t ate that much barbeque in ages! As we get ready for the weekend, I thought I should let you know about all the 4th of July sales still going on. I’ve also put together a list of fun posts from around the web if you’ll be in the blog reading mood.
On-going 4th of July Sales
- BaubleBar: Check out their newly added sales items and enter code POPSICLE for an extra 25% discount.
- Asos: Take up to 50% off in this seasonal sale on selected merchandise. Price are as marked. ENDS TODAY!
- Bloomingdales: Save 25 to 65% off apparel and accessories online and in-store through Sunday, July 7.
- Anthropologie: Save an additional 20% off of sale items from the summer tag sale.
- Gilt: They’re having a major 80% blowout sale!
- Madewell: Take an additional 30% off all sale items, plus free shipping on all orders. Use code HAPPY4TH at checkout.
- The Outnet: They’re having an 85% blowout on clearance items!
- Need a natural remedy for damaged hair? The EveryGirl shares her coconut oil and honey hair mask.
- This is a great way to decide on your summer reading list!
- Want a good laugh? This sunscreen slideshow is a must see!
- Creating your own custom nail polish with eyeshadow? That’s so cool!
- I love a man with a great sense of style. College Fashion made a top 10 list of stylish male athletes.
- Here’s a summer sandwich I would love to take a bite out of- A panini made with nectarine, arugula, and brie cheese.