Known for her creation of the Flawless Face, Laura has created the newest addition to the line: Oil Free Suprême Foundation, available on counter in April. This oil-free lightweight formula gives skin ultimate coverage while gliding evenly on. Laura Mercier’s newest permanent collection is available in 12 shades and this vitamin-rich foundation is composed of soothing and anti-aging ingredients including aloe and green leaf tea extract. Laura has developed an innovative new oil-free foundation that gives skin the ultimate coverage, comfort and wear for a flawless complexion.
- Oil-free, non-drying, lightweight formula glides on evenly on to skin and does not settle into fine lines.
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother skin.
- Buildable coverage, from moderate to full, evens skin tone.
- Provides a soft matte finish.
- Longwearing formula (lasts up to 8 hours) feels lightweight and comfortable on skin.
- Silicone-free, fragrance-free, non-greasy.
- Aloe Bardadens – soothes and refresh skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – provides antioxidant and astringent properties.
- Vitamin E – provides moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin A – provides antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Panthenol – a hydrating agent that improves skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Silica – porous mineral absorbs oils, visibly smoothes skin.
Again it comes in these 12 shades: Porcelain Ivory, Blush Ivory, Warm Ivory, Sunny Beige, Vanilla Beige, Golden Beige, Shell Beige, Tawny Beige, Honey Beige, Suntan Beige, Toffee Bronze, and Rich Sienna
Priced at $42 each, the Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation will be available April 2012 at Sephora locations and the LauraMercier.com website.