- This season, Laura was inspired by the Hollywood stars of the late 1940’s, the era when black & white film transitioned into colour.
- Think intellectual beauties like Ingrid Berman, Katherine Hepburn and Rita Hayworth, with their signature sensual quality and slightly colourized look.
- The soft, sultry, moody palette inspires a cinematic vintage charm, strong romanticism and ultra-feminine appeal.
- Eyes wear muted shades in smoky mixes of teals & chocolates, mixed together for a sultry look
- Lashes are long and voluminous, defining the eye
- Lips have a creamy soft finish in shades of roses & mauves
- Cheeks are luminous & glowing
- Nails are painted in soft shades of nude and cocoa
Laura Mercier is also adding a new, permanent piece to her mascara wardrobe. As a makeup artist, Laura certainly knows the dramatic impact of false lashes! With that in mind, she created Faux Lash Mascara specifically to give eyes the look of false lashes.
Faux Lash Mascara
Unlike fake lashes which can damage your natural ones, this formula is created with absolutely no fibers and a blend of Carnauba, Beeswax and Jojoba waxes which are “good-for-lash” ingredients that deliver extraordinary volume and glossy conditioning.
The dual sided brush head has short bristles on one side that provide maximum color deposit and long bristles on the other to allow for maximum buildability.
Eye Colour Duet (Retail $22.00)
Tightline Cake Eye Liner (Retail $22.00)
- Deep Teal
- Ground Espresso
Long Lash Mascara (Retail $24.00)
Shimmer Bloc (Retail $38.00)
- Starlet Mosaic
Nail Lacquer (Retail $18.00)
- Cocoa Suede
- Nude Silk
Crème/Shimmer Lip Colour (Retail $24.00)
- Passion Fruit (Shimmer)
- Tea Rose (Shimmer)
- Raspberry Sorbet (Shimmer)
- Fresh Brown (Cream)
The Cinema Noir Collection will hit stores July 2012.