I’m always thrilled to hear more beauty brands going vegan. Urban Decay‘s new limited edition eyeshadow palette for fall is made from all vegan products. The Vegan palette has an array of warm, earthy colors. It features six eyeshadow colors, an eyeliner, and a miniature sized eyeshadow primer. By the way, I think Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow primer potion is one of the best primers out there.
I think my favorite part about this palette is its packaging. It’s so cute! I love the designs and colors on the palette and its very functional.
Eyeshadow shades in:
- Minx is shimmering aqua green with flecks of teal glitter.
- Urb is a softly shimmered olive green with a golden sheen.
- Gunmetal is a blue-toned gray-black with silver sheen. Lots of pigment!
- Twice Baked is a satin dark chocolate brown.
- Smog is a shimmering bronze with a copper-gold sheen.
- Half Baked is a lightened copper with a near metallic finish.
Also seen in the vegan palette is a miniature 24/7 liner in true black and Sin Eyeshadow Primer potion (a shimmery, burnt champagne base).
The Urban Decay Vegan Palette is available at Sephora.com, UrbanDecay.com as well as Sephora stores and Urban Decay counters. Retails for $34.