Want some length to your hair but can’t afford the salon price? Well here’s the next best thing! Hairstylist Ted Gibson known for creating luxurious hair products such as his Fix it Series, is introducing his new line of clip-in hair extensions for a reasonable price. Ted Gibson Full Head Hair Extensions is not only a must-have but give you salon-type hair you’ve always dreamed of.
Even though Gibson Hair Extensions are synthetic, it’s made of a material that tolerates heat up to 320 degrees so you can wear it straight one day or curly the next just like real hair. It’s very manageable and easy to clip on. Thanks to Ted Gibson, you can buy hair extensions for $149, which is a great price compared to salon extensions which can run you $100′s of dollars and up.
The Clip-In Hair Extensions come in these colors:
- Reese – Light Medium Golden Blonde hair extensions
- Lindsey – Honey/Strawberry Blonde hair extensions
- Jennifer – Light Blondish/Honey Brown hair extensions
- Julia – Warm Caramel/Medium Brown hair extensions
- Marcia – Copper/Golden Red hair extensions
- Angelina – Chocolate/Dark Brown hair extensions
- Debra – Rich Red/Auburn hair
- Gabrielle – Darkest Espresso Brown hair
You can find Ted Gibson’s Full Head Clip In Extensions on the QVC site and start rockin’ a cool extension hair style.
Ted Gibson New Clip-In Hair Extensions is brought to you by http://www.hotbeautyhealth.com