I can definitely say that the waterfall braid has become one of the most popular “it” braid trends of the season. At first glance, this hairstyle may seem complicated to replicate but, it’s a lot easier than you think.
If you still haven’t quite figured out how to do this type of braid, no worries! Here are over 20 waterfall braid tutorials for both the novice and advanced braiders.
Basic Waterfall Braid
1. Partial French Braid Cascading Hair look from Love Maegan
2. Here’s another variation to the waterfall look from Anna Nimmity
3. Twist braid look from The Beauty Department
Double Waterfall braid
Waterfall Braid and Curls
7. Adding curls to a waterfall braid is quite romantic-looking. Don’t ya think?
9. A curly look from When I’m Older that makes the perfect wedding or prom hairstyle.
10. The perfect summer hairstyle! (tutorial here)
Waterfall Braid Updo
11. Here’s a simple yet gorgeous waterfall updo from I Am Momma Here Me Roar.
12. Try this double waterfall side ponytail look. (tutorial here)
13. Try this step-by-step loose waterfall braid! (tutorial here)
14. Here’s a neat way to pull your waterfall into a ponytail
16. Cute Side Updo
Complexed Waterfall Braid
17. Would love to figure this one out!
18. Waterfall braid + Fishtail braid look from Beautylish
19. Twist & Turns (Source: We Heart It)
Another fun variation to the waterfall braid look.
21. This half up braid waterfall from Hairstyle Stars is romantic and delicate.
If you liked this waterfall braid post, then read Lucy Hale’s Un-Done Side Braid at the Teen Choice Awards and How to Master the Fishtail Braid.