I would say that one of my favorite hair trends right now is the twisted hairstyles. This look was seen down several runways this year, but some of my favorite twisted looks came from the fall runways at shows like Gucci, Valentino and Jason Wu. Celebrities are moving towards this hot trend too especially in the summer! It’s easily becoming one of the new summer hairstyles and a simple yet versatile alternative to braided hairstyles.
One of the best parts about a twisted hairstyle is how easy you can style it with any look. Check out a few cool examples I’m dying to try below!
1. Headband– This twisted headband look is a very easy hairdo for long hair. Just twist your locks!
2. Ponytail– I love this easy ponytail idea! It’s casual yet sophisticated and would be great for date night or as a guest at a wedding.
3. Messy– One of the reasons why I love wearing updos is that they don’t have to be sleek and perfect to pull off. Messy is in and so is this twisted updo.
4. Teased– This twisted teased ponytail look is cute, chic, and very easy to achieve!
5. Twisted Bun– A fast and easy hairstyle that can be dressed up for a date-night!
6. Twists & Pins– It may look difficult at first glance, but this easy hairstyle takes only two minutes to do!