Hairstyles for Summer
Each day we’re getting closer to summer and one of the things I worry about (besides summer makeup) is my hair. The blazing heat and my hair just doesn’t get along. Can I say major hair frizz? I try and wear hairstyles that’s perfect for the summer weather and I can be very creative. Don’t get me wrong, I love wearing the long, straight look but avoiding frizzy hair during the day is inevitable.
Some of my preferred hairstyles for summer are braided do’s, messy buns, and ponytails (just to name a few). These hairstyles are great because it’s fast, easy, and doesn’t require any heat-styling tools.
Below I’ve compiled a list of summer hairstyle ideas as well as hair care tips so your tresses can be summer ready. Enjoy!
- Messy Side Braid- Braiding hair is cool! Rock a cool messy side braid like these 3 celebrities!
- Braided Hairstyles- Check out these fun and easy braided hairstyles!
- Long Hairstyles- Cool long hairstyles to try
- Wavy Hairstyles- No need for heat. The right products can give the perfect beachy waves.
- Undone Bun- Follow these 5 tips to perfect this hot hairstyle.
- Brighten Hair- A quick tip to brighten and shine hair for summer.
- Healthy Hair Care- Check out these 7 can’t- fail techniques!
- I have been wearing the same few hairstyles at school its getting sort of old so i need new ideas i have long brown hair and it is straight if u try to curl it it wont work please help me Thanks (wiki.answers.com)
- The Hottest Spring Hairstyles (marieclaire.com)
- The Most Searched Hairstyles of 2011 (news.instyle.com)
- Short Hairstyles: Top 5 Ways to Style Them For Summer (stylelist.com)