Short Curly Hairstyles are a hot trend right now especially in Hollywood. It’s a fun, sexy look that is very easy to do. Want hair like the celebs? Get inspired by these celebrity curly short hairstyles and find out how to achieve the look with these step-by-step instructions.
Short Curly Hairstyles
Soft, Loose Curls
Soft, Loose Curls is a very romantic look and it’s a great curly hair style to wear for a date. Here’s a very basic way to get soft curls-
1. Grab a thick curling iron and spray thermal heat protectant from root to end.
2. Take a chunk of your hair and starting at the tip, wrap your hair around the iron.
3. Leave it there for a couple of seconds then release.
4. Repeat until entire head is full of curls. If curls look to perfect, use a texturizing spray and use your fingers to separate curls.
5. Grab your favorite hairspray to keep your curls intact and your done!
Also, finding a great product for curly hair will help too!
Rock cute, tight curls like these celebrities. How-to:
1. Take a small section and spray a thermal hair protectant from root to ends (Don’t want to burn hair).
2. Take your curling iron (1/2 ” curling iron is good) and place two inches away from the root and wrap the ends all the way around and hold iron towards the head.
3. Leave it like that for a few seconds, then release. Another tip- For more loose curls, just separate the curls and that’s it.
If you have natural, beautiful curls like these lovely celebs, then learn how to style and care for your natural short curls. Check out this great article from Marie Claire-African American Hairstyles!