Summer isn’t over yet but I am so ready for fall to come. I’ve said goodbye to the fall/winter 2009 hairstyle trends since watching the shows upcoming fall trends back in February. Besides the clothes and makeup, I’ve always observe the hair and how it’s styled. Get your best sexy hair color this fall and expect lots of retro hairstyles. There were so many spotted down the runway but these six hair trends stood out the most.
Fall 2010 Hairstyle Trends
1. Soft, flowing, fluffy hair- At the 3.1 Philip Lim show, hair stylist Odile Gilbet chose a look inspired by Blondie. You can rock this style with long or short hair.
2. Blunt Bangs- Popular hair trend this fall seen down several runways like Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. and Jen Kao.
3. Ponytails- Here’s a sexy side ponytail with textured ends seen at the DKNY runway show.
4. The off-side, loose bun at the Yigal Azrouel show is great for a day or night look. It’s simple and easy to create which is why it’s one of my favorite fall looks.
5. The messy, just woke out of bed look. Hmm….who does this remind me of? Ah yes! This is Kate Moss notorious look during the 90′s. It’s back now as the “Kate Moss” look. Here’s the hairstyle seen down the runway at Marc Jacobs.
6. Spikey buns are great! Especially this low, chignon at BCBG Max Azria runway show. It’s the look for fall but honestly you can wear this look during the warmer seasons too like right now!