It won’t be long until Christmas arrives so now is the perfect time to start thinking about gift ideas for friends, family, coworkers, and even yourself. Currently, I’m thinking of fabulous items that would make great stocking stuffers. I like putting them together because I find it fun and it’s a great way to get myself into the holiday spirit. There’s only so much you can fit into one stocking but I found some awesome stocking stuffer ideas that will delight all the people on your holiday gift list.
Our favorite, most-loved items are often the ones with a story behind them. But really, every product has a story. Someone had an idea and it evolved into a finished, lovely thing. That’s what Fairgoods is about: putting the maker at the forefront and documenting the process of how things are made. -Fairgoods.com
You’ll find plenty of unique gifts at Fairgoods like this nature-inspired silk Fawn & Flora scarf by designer Rachel Rivera.
To shop the Fawn & Flora scarf, visit Fairgoods.com
I rounded up a few of my favorite picks.
1. This Neiman Marcus Mirror Case is one stocking stuffer you’ll want to buy for yourself!
2. Philosophy’s Amazing Grace is still one of my favorite perfumes. One whiff of this heavenly scent and you’ll fall hard for it too!
3. I love these Twistband Hair Ties! Not only are these cute hair ties a practical yet, fashionable stocking stuffer idea, they can also be used as a bracelet when worn on the wrist.
4. I find this 24 Hours USB stick so cool. This cute accessory is perfect for storing info but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fancy!
5. Love the polka dots and the phone-friendly finger on this C. Wonder Polka Dot Gloves! The smart-touch technology on the thumb and index finger keep you app-ready, letting you text and email with ease.
6. This gorgeous Kate Spade iPhone Case would make a great stocking stuffer for a gal who loves her martinis.
7. S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm Flight- are pretty awesome and would make great stocking stuffers. I love the peppermint and cocoa flavors!