Is pink the new red this spring? Oh yeah! With the weather warming up, so does our makeup. Pink and coral lips are the “it” color beauty trends for Spring 2010. Here are a couple of my favorite pink and coral lip color shades. Stock up for spring!
1. Too Face Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss in Mermaid($18)- A pearlescent lip gloss that achieves radiant shine from real crushed sea pearls. It comes in several gorgeous pink shades but Mermaid, a pinkish beige shade is my favorite. You can wear it alone or on top of your lipstick for added glossiness.
2. Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in April ($18)- This gloss is loaded with antioxidants that keeps lips moisturized and hydrated. It also slightly plumps your lips up too for a more sexier pout. I fell in love with April, a shimmering icy pink shade at first glance.
3. Cover Girl Shine Blast in Ignite ($7.99)- I’m a big fan of Cover Girl’s newest glosses because I love the high-gloss finish.
4. Nars Easy Lover Lip Gloss ($24)- This gloss is my favorite product from NARS Spring Collection. It is so pretty and all I can say is Easy Lover is so easy to love.
5. Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Gloss in Coral Sand ($20)- A gorgeous coral hue. To be honest, I just love all the warm tones in Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Collection.