The 2012 London Olympics will be under way in a few days and what better way for us makeup lovers to show off our Olympic spirit than through nail art. Not to long ago, Butter London introduced an Olympic nail polish collection so why not join in and celebrate this huge, world-wide event too but, in a more fun and creative way. Get into the Olympic spirit by checking out these Olympic nail art ideas I found throughout the web.
1. Olympic Rings (Get the tutorial here)
2. Here’s another variation of Olympic rings from Polishpedia. Watch the video tutorial here!
3. Here’s a nail art idea inspired by Great Britain. Get tutorial here!
4. A patriotic nail look using Jack Caviar Nails. Get the tutorial here!
5. Olympic Torch challenge. Get the tutorial here!
6. Here’s a fabulous Olympic-theme nail idea from pixiepolish. Watch the video here!
7. A patriotic nail design from Style Alter.
8. Check out She Said Beauty take on Olympic nails!
9. Another cool patriotic nail art design. Read the tutorial here!
10. Another cool London-inspired nail art idea!