We here at Hot Beauty Health love a great mani especially a festive one. St. Patrick’s Day is a couple of weeks away so we decided to share some of our favorite nail designs. From shamrocks to pots of gold, below are some of the best St. Patrick’s Day nail art designs around!
1. This nail design from Chalkboard Nails features watercolored shamrocks, water marbled rainbows, and lots of gold.
2. We love this beautiful rainbow design from Notes and Nails blog.
3. This pot of gold nail look from Swatch and Learn is a fun and easy design you can whip up in no time.
4. Here’s a step by step tutorial on how to create a four-leaf clover mani from Beautylish!
5. Another gorgeous four-leaf nail design from Base Coat Top Coat
6. We love this creative St. Patrick’s Day nail design from Karla Powell
7. Andrea from the Chickettes blog gave her shamrock design a little extra glitz!
8. This rainbow leading to a pot gold design from Adventures in Acetone is Perfection!
9. We love the gold studs on this really cute St. Patrick’s Day mani from Nail Art 101
10. This kitchen sink manicure from The Little Canvas is awesome! I love how she threw in different designs into one manicure.
11. A leprachaun does make for the perfect accent nail. Such a cool design from Dipped in Lacquer.
Which St. Patrick’s Day nail art design is your favorite? Share your thoughts by commenting below!