Holiday Nail Polishes
Tis the season to be sparkly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Yippeee! The holiday season has finally arrived and to kick things off, check out this year’s fun and festive polishes. With any holiday party, a holiday nail polish is the perfect way to add some sparkle and glamour to your look.
Choose from a variety of cool sparkly holiday nail polishes from deep reds to metallic golds. I’ve always been a fan of golds and silvers ever since I was a little girl so I tend to wear these shades more no matter what the season. That’s just my preference because it’s hard to not to love them especially during the holiday season.
So what brands carry sparkly nail polishes?
A variety brands from Deborah Lippman to Butter London are known to carry these types of nail polishes with a wide range of colors. This season I noticed more brands dipping into the sparkling trend and below is just a few who incorporated sparkles into their nail polish collections.
So, what are you waiting for? Indulge in this festive season by trying anyone of these 12 sparkly nail polishes!
- SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold for Me Top Coat- Sephora.com, $9
- Deborah Lippman Nail Color- Nordstrom.com, $16
- Deobrah Lippman Across The Universe Nail Color- Barneys.com, $18
- Dior Vernis Nail Enamel Holiday 2010- Nordstrom.com, $21
- OPI Merry Berry Mauve Nail Lacquer- HairBoutique.com, $8.50
- L’Wren Scott for Lancome “Le Vernis” Nail Polish- Nordstrom.com, $15
- Nars Nail Polish in Arabesque- Barneys.com, $16
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Ruby Red- Ulta.com, $6.50
- Butter London “3 Free” Nail Lacquer- Nordstrom.com, $14
- Orly Nail Lacquer Mini Black Out- Ulta.com, $3.50
- Nars Vintage Nail Polish Lacquer in Zulu- Nordstrom.com, $16
- NYX Cosmetics Black Glitter Nail Polish- Amazon.com, $2.50