I love a good mani and being that I’m a huge DIY fan, I love testing out the latest nail trends. Right now, I’m obsessed with marble nail art! It’s one of the latest nail trends that’s hot right now and everybody is trying to learn how to master it. I’ll admit that in the beginning, I had a love/hate relationship with marble nail art. I tried it on myself in the past and the results were far from stellar. I eventually figured out the code but, coming up with a cool design idea can often times be difficult for me. So, I decided to turn to sites like Pinterest, Tumblr, and blog tutorials to find copy-worthy nail designs and once I try it on myself, my creative juices would easily start to flow.
Lovin the Marble Trend?
These 12 fantastic marble nail art tutorials below are a great start for those looking to start their first or next marble art project.
1. Here’s a gorgeous Marbling Mani from Nearly Natural Nails
2. Uniform pattern design from Chalkboard Nails
3. Love the marble colors from Polish and Pearls
4. Check out this green marble design from Very Emily!
5. Here’s a cool marble design using pastel colors and glitter polish! (Watch the tutorial here)
6. Love this 12 step water marble tutorial from Southern Sister Polish!
7. Check out this Katy Perry-inspired marble nail art from Rebecca Likes Nails!
8. Try this rainbow skittles water marble design from Victoriac7.tumblr.com
9. If you’re a fan of Lime Crime nail polish then check out this must-see marble tutorial from Nail Polish Wars.
10. I’m obsessed with these colors! (Watch the video tutorial here)
11. A really awesome tie dye tutorial from C.R.A.F.T.
12. Gorgeous monochromatic look from Unhas a Trois