Olympic nail art is trending all around the nation and all countries are showing off their patriotic spirit.
Looks like Olympians are jumping on the nail art trend now too. It’s surprising yet, so cool to see so many athletes showing off their personalities through nail art.
Swimmer Rebecca Adlington showed off Union Jack talons as she took to the water for the 400m freestyle event, later giving fans a closer look at her nails as she held up her bronze medal. And 17-year-old swimming star Missy Franklin backstroke her way to win her first individual gold medal in the 100-meter race Monday night and flashed her Olympic-inspired nail art.
Check out some of my favorite bold manicure designs worn by Olympians!
1. Swimmer Missy Franklin- USA
2. Tennis star Venus Williams- USA
3. Basketball Player Emmeline Ndongue-France
4. Swimmer Coralie Balmy- France
5. Swimmer Margaux Farrell- France
6. Shooter Celine Goberfille- France
7. Tennis Player Angelique Kerber- Germany
8. Beach Volleyball Player Laura Ludwig- Germany
9. Cyclist Kristina Vogel- Germany
10. Swimmer Carolina Colorado Henao- Colombia
11. Swimmer Miriea Garcia Belmonte- Spain
12. Swimmer Ruta Mellutyte- Lithuania
13. Archer Amy Oliver- Great Britain
14. Swimmer Rebecca Adlington-Great Britain
15. Archer Naomi Folkard- Great Britain
16. Archer Alison Williamson- Great Britain
17. Tennis Player Caroline Wozniacki- Denmark
18. Field Hockey Player of Australia
19. Kayaker Jess Fox- Australia
20. Shooter Amanda Furer- USA
Which design(s) do you love the most?