Fashion Designer Jason Wu- who’s best known for dressing First Lady Michelle Obama, is stepping into the beauty world. He’s collaborating with CND on a limited-edition 4-piece Nail Polish collection to celebrate the beauty of iconic women. The Jason Wu collection is very fashion forward with masculine and feminine shades but “wearable and timeless.”
“Every season I play with different ways of using color in my collection, so it was a natural choice to collaborate with CND on a capsule of nail colors that reflects my aesthetics. Included in the set is my signature gray color, ” says Wu.
The set includes:
- Miss Wu- Wu’s signature gray color
- Brigitte- warm pink shade
- Sophia- neutral taupe shade
- Veronica- blue-based, maroon red color
- Anna Effect- texturized finish for a tweed-like effect (can be worn over any shade)
Beauty addicts….get excited! The Jason Wu Collection will make its debut at Jason Wu’s Spring 2011 show later on today. The full collection will be available May 2011 at select salons and at CND.com retailing for $47.