The nail polish brand, OPI is launching a new limited edition collection inspired by Disney’s Pirates of The Caribbean fourth movie. Here’s the first look of the collection which features six soft shades. Perfect colors for spring!!
From left to right:
- Mermaid’s Tears- a seafoam green shade
- Stranger Tides- a sage green shade
- Skull & Glossbones- a khaki gray shade
- Steady As She Rose- a pearly pink shade
- Sparrow Me The Drama- a strawberry pink shade
- Planks A Lott- a lavender shade
The collection also features a crackled finish shade in Silver Shatter. OPI’s Pirates of The Caribbean Collection will hit stores this May retailing for $8.50 a bottle.