Beauty News: Kim Kardashian has gone BLONDE!

by Diana Ajih on April 27, 2009

in news

I can’t believe my eyes! Kim Kardashian has changed that gorgeous dark mane of hers to a caramel brown color. I was expecting a golden blonde hair color but close enough for someone with natural dark hair. Kim showed off her new look yesterday on Twitpic and I’m still in shock. It’s a drastic look and I’m missing that glossy dark hair of hers already. Are you missing it too?

Well not to worry. It’s only a WIG!! Apparently, Kim Kardashian had a photo shoot over the weekend and they put a blonde piece on her. She’s been wearing this new look around the New York streets fooling everyone of her blonde look. I must admit I was fooled at first glance. :)

What do you think of Kim’s new look?

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Leeann April 27, 2009 at 11:29 pm

Whew, good thing it's fake. I don't like it at all. She looks really dull.

sweet67 April 28, 2009 at 10:19 am

I here you. Her natural hair is silky and gorgeous and suits her better.

Pyro May 25, 2009 at 8:57 am

Yeah i saw this news in another blog..She looks too pretty than before..Now all the lovers of kim are very much attracted by her new hair style..this suits her very much and looks gorgeous..
Halloween wigs

butt plug July 8, 2009 at 4:48 am

Not only does she look dull, she's got a dull brain as well because that ain't blonde, that's caramel brown!

Craden September 14, 2009 at 3:42 am

I thought she really did that thing, I love her shiny black hair.. so lovely…

Acoustic September 24, 2009 at 3:09 am

Black hair? What I see is golden brown… She's beautiful!

Lane December 11, 2009 at 8:41 am

The caramel treatment is a product in the E'tae product line. Boasting an all natural line up of ingredients from honey, bananas to olive oil, this product delivers in its ability to seriously soften and hydrate the driest and roughest hair textures. It helps people who relax their hair to 'stretch' their relaxer for longer periods and helps people with natural hair by softening its texture for easier detangling and manageability.

Lane December 11, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Kory Linegar October 31, 2010 at 8:12 pm

grievous daybook you’ve sit on