Oh how I adore fashion collaborations! I loved the Missoni for Target, Versace for H&M, and I’ll pretty sure I’ll adore Jason Wu’s upcoming line with Target. The Jason Wu for Target collaboration is now only a month away and with the release of his print campaign, we now have a first look at what’s to come from his Target line. Jason Wu signature lady-like style is beloved by Hollywood starlets and First Lady Michelle Obama, so it’s no surprise to see that same femme vibe in this collection. Judging by the models featured in the campaign, expect dresses with peter pan collars, pastel tones, colorful accents, ladylike handbags, and knits.
Are you excited as I am? The Jason Wu for Target collection will officially arrive at Target stores, as well as online on February 5 with prices starting at $19.99.
- Mila Kunis is the new face of Dior [People Style Watch]
- Ashley Greene’s second DKNY ad is revealed [US Weekly]
- Rachel McAdams for Glamour February Cover [Fashionotes]
- Louis Vuitton Fragrance Confirmed [Fashionetc]
- Oscar de la Renta collaborates with music star Dr. Dre on a pair of fluffy headphones. [Refinery29]
- Kenneth Cole will launch several new categories, including loungewear, underwear, hosiery, and socks. [WWD]
- Nine West launches a new fragrance called Love Fury [Beauty High]
- Valentino designs a limited edition handbag called the Va Va Voom, and is exclusively for French store Montaigne Market. [WWD]