Hot News This AM: Madonna, Birkin, Karl Lagerfeld, and more!
- Madonna has enlisted a force of designers to create pieces for her MDNA concert tour. [WWD]
- The October issue of British Elle will be edited by its interns. [Elle UK]
- Denim label DL1961 is collaborating with the bloggers from Bag Snob. [Racked]
- Karl Lagerfeld has appointed Luisa Via Roma the exclusive online retailer to launch his new Karl men’s line. [WWD]
- The Devil Wears Prada is Getting a Sequel! [EW]
- Dannijo enlists Theodora and Alexandra Richards for its Fall campaign [Style.com]
- The real story behind the $100,000 burning Birkin [Purse Blog]