TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu brings you the hair look from Vivienne Tam’s Fall 2013 show! Vivienne Tam’s collection was inspired by the punk and New Wave movements of the 80’s. To compliment the designer’s Fall 2013 collection, TRESemmé stylist Jeanie Syfu created a fringe updo that was reminiscent of the era, yet still completely modern, feminine and chic.
Don’t forget to check out our fall fashion survival guide to stay on top of the latest fall fashion and beauty trends!
Overall Look: Chic, faux fringe updo.
1) Start by applying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse liberally throughout roots and blow dry with a Mason Pearson brush, gently pulling the hair back for a flat, clean hairline
2) Once all hair is dry, spray TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray around hairline. Using a brush, pull hair into a ponytail andsecure with an elastic just below the crown
3) Apply NEW TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Serum throughout ponytail and begin twisting, pulling the twist up towards the hairline and securing with pins as you go. Finally, fasten twist with an elastic, making sure to leave the ends out
4) Flat iron ends to create a choppy effect and finish with TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Serum
- TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème