Glowing skin is a must for summer so before you apply your sun tan lotion or perform any type of hair removal, be sure to scrub up first. Here are 5 recommended body scrubs that I’ve used in the past that will leave your skin ultimately soft and smooth.
1. Kiehls Body Scrub in Grapefruit- One of my favorite body scrubs. The summer scent of grapefruit makes my knees weak. Adding aloe and chamomile makes it more enticing to use. It’s gentle on the skin and the results….silky-soft and refreshed skin. ($25)
2. mark Berry Grand Super Exfoliating beads- It has antioxidant-rich cranberry and pomegranate seeds combined with apricot seed powder and oil absorbing rice powder for an extreme exfoliation. A great remedy for dry skin. Combine this with your favorite cleanser for extreme smoothness. Take only small amounts and your skin will look brighter in no time. ($9)
3. Ole Henriksen Loofah Body Scrub- This all natural body scrub alone is gentle on the skin but combine it with a loofah, prepare yourself for a deeper exfoliation. It will rid your skin of dead skin cells and cleanse the entire body. It’s also blended with menthol to enhance circulation. A great buy! ($28)
4. Caudalie Merlot Friction Scrub- I’ve used every Caudalie body scrubs but this one is my favorite. Not only is a great exfoliant, it has firming properties as well. It shapes and tones the skin. It’s all natural and it’s blended with lemon, peppermint, and sweet mint essential oils. It has the consistency of fine brown sugar grains that is soft to the touch. As it exfoliates, it moisturizes at the same time. Love it! ($35)
5. Korres Basil Lemon Body Scrub- Another fab skin polisher. It’s blended with bamboo and jojoba beads to remove dead skin cells and enhance circulation. It hydrates the skin and gives it a healthy glow. I love the citrus lemon smell and it’s inexpensive. ($17)
Start enhancing your summer glow right now with any one of these body scrubs!
Do you have a favorite body scrub? Let me know!