Did you catch the VMA’s? Even with the arrival of New York Fashion Week, I still was able to catch a glimpse of the show and all the fun fashions! This year fashions was a bit different though. All good of course but different from past shows.
I saw a lot more mature looks this year- celebs like Rihanna, Pink, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus all rocked the monochromatic look on the red carpet.
I love that celebs opted for more sophisticated gowns this year. So, who made the MTV 2012 VMA’s best dressed list? Keep scrolling to find out!
- Zoe Saldana went with a laid back look in a cream Salvatore Ferragamo dress and black strappy sandals.
- Rihanna looked absolutely amazing in this clean white open back gown and pixie hair cut.
- Pink rocked in this floor length Stella McCartney silver gown.
- Miley Cyrus showed off her new short do in this long black Emilio Pucci gown
- Taylor Swift looked fab in an all-white J. Mendel silk crepe pantsuit
- Emma Watson looked amazing in this fun Peter Pilotto dress.
- Katy Perry wowed us in this gorgeous red and turquoise gown by Elie Saab.
- Rashida Jones brought the sexy in this low-cut leather dress and booties.
- Alicia Keyes shone in an Alexandre Vaulthier gown and Gucci heels.