**Updated for Holiday 2016**
Looking for that perfect gift to give to your gal friend who’s life is in the air? I think we all have at least one jet-setting gal pal, right? This holiday season, I tried to think of gifts that are a necessity and would make traveling a bit easier for them.
Check out my travel picks!
1. Tripod w/ remote shutter for iPhone– Get the perfect selfie anywhere with this compact tripod.
2. Malin + Goetz Essentials Travel Kit– A beauty cure-all set when you don’t have enough space to pack your skincare regimen.
3. iPhone On the Go Battery Charger (sold out, but similar one here)- This must have accessory is the chicest way to recharge your iPhone while on the go!
4. Kate Spade New York Places to Go, People to See– Don’t pack your bag without this! It’s perfect for anyone who loves travel, photography, and fashion. It also makes a great coffee table book!
5. Aesop Immediate Moisture Facial Hydrosol– A moisturizing mist for dry skin in dehydrating environments.
6. Jo Malone Travel Candle Collection– This candle set is a quick way to make your hotel feel like home (variety of scents).
7. Chantecaille Travel Brush Set (sold out, but similar one here) – This makeup brush kit is easy to pack and won’t take up much room for other things in your suitcase.
8. Marvis Travel Toothpaste Gift Set– Travel-sized toothpaste set packed with flavors that make everyday brushing less boring.
9. The Transport Weekender– The perfect carryall for a weekend getaway.
10. Minimergency Kit for Her– From nail polish remover to pain relievers, this 17-piece kit is filled with emergency must-haves.
11. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera– Fun for travelling and every day pics!
12. Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit– The travel-ready, emergency quick-fix right at your fingertips.