Florals is one of my favorite trends for spring and this post shows you more great ways to wear floral prints. I’m so happy to say that SPRING IS FINALLY HERE! Yes, I am so excited and am almost done with my spring wardrobe. Well, at least buying the essentials items. 🙂 I have purchased several floral print dresses, skirts, tops, bangles, earrings, and more. There are so many different ways to wear florals this year and I found some great ones all for under $60.
Let’s check them out!
1. Here is a really cute floral dress that I found and now that it’s spring, the perfect time to whip out your floral dress or purchase a new one. It’s great to wear for work with a cute sweater or wear it during the weekend when you’re out and about. Ditsy Floral Print Dress from ArdenB.com $58.
2. I found these really cute floral earrings. To properly show them off, wear your hair up in a ponytail or a cute up-do. Vintage Drop Earring Floral Details at Asos.com $9
3. I don’t wear bangles as much as I did in the past; but these cute floral bangles has given me a reason to now. Floral Glitter Bangle Pack at TopShop.com $32
4. Chic up your spring look with a floral clutch. Especially a floral clutch that glitters and shines. Glitter Floral Oval Clutch Bag at TopShop.com $60
5. Bows were all over the spring runway at Louis Vuitton and wearing a floral bow is the hottest fashion accessory. Floral Bow Clips at TopShop.com $12
6. While shopping I found several cute floral pumps especially this Madden Girl by Steve Madden Women’s Flower Accent Floral Pumps at Overstock $47
7. Yay… mini skirts are back! Try your hands on this cute Tiered Lace Mini Skirt from Wet Seal $6.50