According to the Pantone Report, Honeysuckle is 2011’s color of the year and a great color option for spring.
Why is this punchy pink so hot right now? “Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going–perfect to ward off the blues,” says Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute.
So now the question is…How do you wear it?
Simple! Here are 8 fun ways to wear the honeysuckle trend for spring! See more hot color trends on our spring fashion page!
1. Go for a multiprint like Nanette Lepore floral-print dress in Honeysuckle– NanetteLepore.com
2. Add a punch of color to your look like ASOS Coloured Chiffon & Satin Ruffle Clutch– Asos.com, $43
3. Glaze your pout in POP Ribbon Gloss Mini in Honeysuckle Bronze– Allcosmeticswholesale.com, $2.99
4. NARS Nail polish in Schiap is a head turner and would look amazing next to this season’s neutrals. Sephora.com, $16
5. Add some sparkle to your wardrobe with Arienne’s Chunky Red & Pink Stone Stretch Bracelet– FantasyJewelryBox.com, $50
6. Sweet honeysuckle pink looks amazing on anyone with pink undertones. Try Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush in Natural Beauty– Sephora.com, $25
7. Delight your girly side in this open toe, Paris Hilton’s Hot Pink Bianca Heels– Heels.com, $110
8. Up your style factor in this amazing skirt. The So Totally Skirt– Modcloth.com, $65