Animal prints have always been a hot trend covering mostly handbags and shoes; however, this fall the animal print craze has reached new heights. It’s like on every designer collections! From animal print jewelry, scarves, dresses, jackets, shoes, handbags, and hats, the animal attraction is hot this fall and can update any look.
- Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo printed calf hair pumps (Sold out)
- Animal Print Bandeau Tunic- Topshop.com, $50 (Sold out)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs animal-print PVC tote- Net-a-porter.com, $330 (Sold out)
- Tarnish Assymetrical Animal Print Felt Fedora- Nordstrom.com, $75 (Sold out)
- Leopard and Gold Bangle Set- Shoptwigs.com, $48 (Sold out)
- Guess Animal Print Watch- Zappos.com, $89 (Sold out)
Alternative looks below!