Bored of some of your button down blouses in your closet? Stud up your collar and make it a statement piece for any season. It’s a popular trend right now that can edge up any look.
How to Wear It
The easiest way to wear this look is pairing a studded collar shirt with distressed jeans or printed bottom. For spring, you could also layer the look up with an over-sized or slouchy sweater.
Since the studded collar is an added accessory, you don’t want to over accessorize your neck and ears. Instead, wear bracelets, bangles, and rings. Then spice it up even further with a bright colorful wedge or printed flats. You’ll definitely stand out from the crowd.
Below are 3 inspiring outfit ideas!
It’s really easy to create a studded collar shirt with one of your old button down shirts, but if DIY isn’t your thing or you just don’t have the time, here’s where you can get these awesome looks!
- Forever 21 Multi-Studded Collar Shirt
- Reiss 1971 Jilly Crew Neck Jumper
- Paul & Joe Sister Floral Print Skirt
- GUESS Dagmar Open-Toe Wedge Pumps
- Khaki Studded Collar Shirt
- Topshop Faux Leather Leggings
- MADEWELL The Sidewalk Skimmer in Calf Hair
- ASHLEY PITTMAN Kumi set of bronze and horn bangles
- Forever 21 Studded Peter Pan Collar Top
- Old Navy Women’s The Rockstar Micro-Dot Skinny Jeans
- Forever 21 Floral Print Wedge Sandals
- Epoxy Ring Stackable Set in Blue
If you like this trend post, then check out 10 Different Ways to Wear the Black and White Trend and more of 2013′s Spring/Summer Fashion Trends!