So what’s the newest shoe rage this spring/summer season? Flatforms.
If platforms tickles your fancy, then you’ll love this shoe trend even more than the traditional sandal. This hot commodity was seen all over the spring 2011 runways- Prada, Derek Lam, and Vena Cava. Flatforms provides more comfort and the height you’re looking for. Pair your flatforms with a midi skirt or a cute summer dress.
- Jeffrey Campbell Duoma Platform Wedge- UrbanOutfitters.com, $179
- Vena Cava x Tenoversix in Susanne- Tenover6.com, $388
- JAVA Coral Peep Toe Platform Wedges- Topshop.com, $98
- 3.1 Philip Lim X-cellent Platform Sandals- Nordstrom.com, $625
- Modern Vintage Platform Wedge Sandal- UrbanOutfitters.com, $250
- Fendi Double Strap Wedge Sandals- Nordstrom.com, $895
Another “YAY” for me! What do you think of this new trend of wedges shoes? Are you a fan?