Every morning I wake up with the same beauty routine and the other day I asked myself, “What would I do if I didn’t have these beauty items? I think I’ll go insane!” Not really, but I think you get the point. 🙂 Every person out there has their own essential beauty items. The ones that you use repeatedly over and over again. Basically, the items you just can’t live without. For me, I can’t live without my:
1. Neutrogena Translucent Cleansing bar($2.19): I have oily skin which is more prone to acne and this soap is a great cleanser because it’s mild and it doesn’t over dry my skin. My dermatologist recommended this soap bar and so far it hasn’t disappointed me. BTW, kudos to Neutrogena for creating this fantastic soap bar.
2. Oil-free moisturizer with SPF- Living in L.A. requires all day skin protection from the sun. No matter what time of the year it is, it’s always sunny in Southern California and I never neglect my skin. Skin health is the key towards beautiful skin. Boscia Oil-free Daily Hydration with SPF 15 ($27) keeps my natural oils balanced.
3. Bare Escentuals Tinted Mineral Veil($19)– Like I mentioned earlier, I have oily skin and this stuff does a great job absorbing it. Not only does it minimizes the pores on my face, it gives it an airbrushed look. If I’m not in the mood to wear makeup, I skip it and just use the Tinted Mineral Veil instead.
4. Black eyeliner- This should be an essential for all woman. My eyes look plain and boring without it. At the moment, I use Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx($18).
5. Lipgloss, Lipgloss, Lipgloss!!- I’m a lipgloss fiend and I can’t go anywhere without it. I refuse to step out of the house without having it on. Right now I’m sporting Carol’s Daughter Candy Paint Lipgloss in This is Me ($13.50).
6. Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss($24.50)– I’m African-American with coarse hair and this finishing gloss does wonders to it. My hair is now easy to comb through and it never lacks moisture and shine.
So, I told you my 6 beauty items I can’t live without. WHAT’S YOURS?
6 Beauty Items A Gal Just Can’t Live Without is brought to you by https://www.hotbeautyhealth.com