I’m a little too old to enjoy an easter egg hunt so instead, I snatch up an array of easter-inspired beauty products. Oh, how I adore the pretty shades of pastels including shades with subtle hints of glitter or the ravishing scent of lavender and florals that makes springtime a little sweeter.
Check out these 9 easter-inspired beauty products!
- Clinique “Happy in Bloom” Perfume Spray, $37: Why spring is the season of constant anticipation. This floral favourite returns for a limited time to make your world sweeter, softer, brighter.
- Sea Turtle Palette Chantecaille, $79: This limited-edition palette imparts the golden warmth of new Spring neutrals complimented by a deep-sea green eye-defining shade. Three Eye Shades and one Cheek Shade composed of formulas with the finest pearl and pigment particles gently, softly apply to the skin.
- Green & Spring Lip Balm, $13: An eco-friendly product that nourishes the lips with key ingredients of beeswax, shea and cocoa butter with soothing lavender and rosemary.
- Dior “Spring Look-Addict” Ultra Gloss, $27: Give your lips some serious pop in this ultra lush, pretty in pink shade.
- Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy, $15: A soft shade that will give your nails some warmth.
- Deborah Lippman Glitter Nail Color- Nordstrom.com, $18: Add some sparkle to your nails is soft, sky blue nail polish.
- Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer, $24: Look fresh and well-rested this Easter with a concealer to make you look effortlessly gorgeous. The natural look is one of the key makeup trends this spring!
- Green & Spring Relaxing Shampoo- Barneys.com, $28: Inspired by aromatic kitchen herbs, the Relaxing range of bath and body products blends the soothing fragrance of lavender with the nurturing and restorative properties of comfrey and rosemary.
- Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection Creme Pigment- Asos.com, $30: This wearable pastel is a creamy, crease-resistant formula, with rich pigment and a matte finish.