Just when I thought I was done shopping through all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales madness, I realized I had a few more people who were still without gifts. Shopping during the last few days before Christmas is a nightmare which is why I like to plan early and do all my Christmas shopping before December even arrives. Luckily for me, these gifts are for coworkers so I don’t have to think of anything grand.
How is your Christmas shopping going? Doing some last minute gift shopping?Are you just like me who is suffering in the pouring rain out here in Los Angeles, trying to purchase last minute holiday gifts? Probably not, but if you trying to find something for everyone, one great idea would be to buy fewer big presents. Not only will you get a lot more shopping done and finally get away from all the madness, your wallet will thank you.
I was able to find some great holiday gift items at a bargain that will make great stocking stuffers too. These make great gift items for your female friends, family members, and co-workers. I like to mix in small beauty items with other cool stuff for all my female friends, family members, and c0-workers. Need holiday gift ideas that are inexpensive and make great stocking stuffers? Check out these 10 cute stocking stuffers for just under $15.
- Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm- Anthropologie.com, $8
- Matchbox Itty Bitty Files- Tweezerman.com, $4
- Purple Mani/Pedi Clutch- BathandBodyworks.com, $12
- Pocketbac Deep Cleaning Hand Gel in Comet’s Ginger mint- $5
- Prada Infusion D’Homme & Infusion D’Iris Duo- Sephora.com, $10
- Sephora Collection Sparkle Spray Compact Mirror Black- Sephora.com, $15
- Tocca Bar Soaps- Tocca.com, $12 each
- Love & Beauty Perfect Finishing Makeup Trio- Forever21.com, $3.80
- EOS Holiday Lip Balm Three Pack- Eos.com, $9.99
- Sonia Kashuk “Glitters Glow” Eye Palette- Target.com, $15