Healthy teeth and gums are the foundation for a gorgeous white smile. Not only can smiling have a profound impact on your emotional well-being and strengthen interpersonal relationships, it can:
- Boost your Mood
- Make you more Likeable around others
- Enhance positive experiences
- Make a positive first impression
- and More!
Having a great smile starts with healthy teeth and gums and many people forget that. So, to get people smiling more, I decided to team up with Philips Sonicare and offer readers the chance to win four of their newest products.
I had the opportunity to test out two of their newest products- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean and Philips Sonicare AirFloss.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean (Retail $219.99)
A few facts:
- Removes up to 5X more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Improves gum health in only two weeks
- Whitens teeth up to 2X better than a manual toothbrush.
- Sensitive Mode: Gentle teeth and gum cleaning
- Quadpacer 30-second interval timer encourages even brushing
- Smartimer encourages 2-minute brushing time
I’ve been testing out this product for a week now and I’m completely satisifed with the performance, ease of use, and features. I love the different modes and my teeth gets a good cleaning every time. Whenever I use a normal tooth brush, I still find plaque left over so this brush does a great job removing it while being gentle on my gums. I can honestly say that each cleaning feels like a cleaning from a dental office so I’m expecting a good report at my next appointment. 😀
Since there’s timer, I also like that it disciplines you on the length of time for a thorough brush cleaning.
Philips Sonicare Airfloss (Retail $89.99)
I’ve never tried or seen anything like this before. It’s an electric flosser that:
- Removes 99% more plaque than a manual toothbrush alone
- Sonicare airfloss cleans in-between all teeth in 60 seconds using only 1 tsp of water
- Helps improve gum health and prevent tooth decay
- Air and micro-droplet technology removes plaque in a single burst
- Safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontic brackets
I had a lot of fun using this flosser because the design is so cool and this type of technology was new to my teeth. The Airfloss does work great and very easy to use. I also love that I can reach to the back of my mouth more easily. It removed a significant amount of food particles from my teeth but, I did find it difficult at tight areas that lacked space. You might have a different experience since everyone’s teeth are different.
Like I mentioned earlier, I’ve only been testing these products for a week but, I do know that using this in combination with DiamondClean daily will make my teeth and gums cleaner and healthier overtime.
Now, here’s your chance to try Philips Sonicare new products as well as other goodies from the Philips brand. One reader will win:
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush (Sonicare line)
- Philips Sonicare Airfloss (Sonicare line)
- Philips Zoom Whitening Pen
- Sonicare Smile Lipstick
How to Enter:
Go to Hot Beauty Health’s Facebook page and find the Philips Sonicare Smile giveaway tab!
The contest ends on Wednesday July 11th at 11:55 PM PT. Must be 18+, US only. The winner must respond within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
BONUS ENTRIES– Increase your chances by helping me spread the word. Make sure to go here for all the details!
Disclosure: Products were supplied to me by Philips and no compensation was given for this post. Read my About Us page for Disclosure Policy.