Blunt bangs ruled the fall runways but celebs have been a fan of this hair look for years. Celebs love their bangs because it’s a daring bold, move that can soften any face while adding a bit of edge to a boring do’. So which on-trend celebrity look are you dying to copy? From bold and blunt to soft and side swept, see some of our favorite celebrity bangs.
1. Adding fringe around the face like Reese Witherspoon adds a dramatic effect and instantly highlights your features.
2. Lily Collins’s gorgeous thick bangs add a bit of romance to her lanky hair.
3. For the fringe-obsessed fan, Carly Rae Jespen‘s bangs is the perfect look for a fall hair makeover.
4. Give your extra-long hair an instant update with freshly cropped fringe like Zooey Deschanel.
5. Cameron Diaz‘s side swept bangs are one of the most versatile and look great on all face shapes.
6. Just because you have bangs doesn’t mean you have to be stuck with one look. Dianna Agron swept look is a perfect example of how a little bit of styling can make a fringe disappear by mixing her bangs into longer sections. It’s a fantastic look for a night out.
Have you tried blunt bangs?
If you like this post, then check out Easy Hairstyle Update–Bangs!