Selena Gomez was all glam at the 2011 VMA’s with her sultry updo, and classic yet clean makeup. Celebrity makeup artist Karan Mitchell used products from Lancome to create an ideal look to complement her lace gown. Selena’s glowing skin offset for smoldering bronze eyes, well-groomed brows, and metallic rose hues for the lips.
Here are all the Lancome products used to create her stunning look.
- Éclat Miracle Complexion Illuminator- Sephora.com, $37.00
- Effacernes Concealer in Beige Neutral III- Sephora.com, $29.50
- Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose- Nordstrom.com, $29.50
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Bronze Amour- Sephora.com, $48
- Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara in So Black!- Sephora.com, $25
- Le Stylo EyeLiner in Noir- Nordstrom.com, $26
- Modèle Sourcils Brow Groomer in Brunet- Nordstrom.com, $23
- Color Design Lipstick in Fashion Icon, $22
- Color Fever Gloss in Hibis-Kiss- Nordstrom.com, $26
Disclosure: Please note that this post may contain one or more affiliate links. If you happen to shop using these links, Hot Beauty Health will receive a commission from the store. Thanks!