The 2012 Golden Globes was a night full of glamour. Some celebs wowed us with strikingly beautiful looks while others belonged in the “What went wrong?” category. However, there were a few that didn’t disappoint and had the best makeup and hair looks of the night. Check out some of the most gorgeous beauty looks that you would totally want to copy!
Top Beauty Looks from the 2012 Golden Globes
1. Salma Hayek brought sexy back to this year’s Golden Globes. I love the big 80’s-inspired waves and her sultry makeup look. A very sexy yet feminine look!
2. Charlize Theron went for a more effortless, natural beauty look at the Golden Globes. I’ve always been a fan of the loose undone bun look and the sparkly headband made her whole look amazingly chic.
3. Emma Stone never disappoints on the red carpet. She looked amazing in her smoky cat eye makeup look. The charcoal and silver eyeshadows were the perfect blend to compliment her gorgeous plum Lanvin dress.
4. Nicole Richie was one of the many ladies who sported the 60’s retro hairstyle look at the Golden Globes. Learn how to recreate her retro-inspired ponytail here!
5. Angelina Jolie went for a more classic beauty look for the 2012 Golden Globes. Her vibrant red lips really stood out among other celeb looks.
6. Michelle Williams was not only the best actress winner at the Golden Globes, but had one of the best beauty looks from the show. She sported a short, modern retro 60’s style look which I absolutely adored (Learn how to recreate her retro hair look here!)
Which look did you love the best?
Be sure to also check out the 2012 Golden Globes Best Dressed list!