Kerry Washington epitomized chic at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards with a nude Miu Miu gown and blunt bangs. Makeup artist Carola Gonzalez complemented Kerry’s look with a bold eye—purple was the star shade—and a muted lip.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Suede N 450
- NEW Lancôme Blush in Pommettes D’Amour
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
- Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush
Celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis was inspired by Kerry Washington’s sequined, structured gown. He created her sleek and classic look, using products from John Frieda.
Get the Look!
Get her celebrity bangs!
Step 1 – Prep
Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray ($9.99 at drugstores), throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
Step 2 – Style
Blowdry hair straight. Take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section–the heat of flat iron will activate 3-Day Straight, to ensure sleek style that lasts all night long.
Step 3 – Perfect
Smooth Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème ($5.99) throughout hair to give a smooth, shiny finish.