Twilight actress Kristen Stewart wowed the crowd when she stepped onto the orange carpet at the 25th annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards. Celebrity Makeup Artist and Avon Global Creative Color Director Jillian Dempsey was the visionary behind the young starlet’s stunning smokey eyes makeup look. Jillian put the focus on Kristen’s eyes, layering a metallic blue shadow over a blend of multiple shades for a modern take on the classic smokey eye. Jillian then upped the drama by using a dark shadow as liner and swiped black mascara on lashes for the finishing touch.
Jillian also darkened Kristen’s brows, further accentuating her eyes and framing her face.
To offset the intensity of the smokey makeup look, Jillian kept the rest of Kristen’s face simple: she added a rosy flush of color on her cheekbones and opted for a nude lip, which she achieved by simply layering a balm over a lipstain for an effortlessly natural, worn-in effect.
- Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Smokifier in Blue Grey ($8)
- Arcancil Khol Kajal in Bleu Gauloise ($8)
- Alcone Professional Makeup Cream Eyeshadow in Lilac 2 ($8)
- Kevyn Aucoin Brow Pencil ($24)
- Avon MagiX Face Perfector ($10)
- Avon Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder in Translucent ($10)
- Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Contour Powder in Blissful ($10)
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Violet Orchid ($24)
- Stila Lip Stain in Yumberry Crush ($24)
- L’Oreal HIP Professional Jelly Balm in Ripe ($9)