For the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn premiere, Fekkai Celebrity Stylist, Adir Abergel created a textured updo for Kristen Stewart. Her hairstyle was one of my favorite looks that I so badly wanted to copy. Thanks to Fekkai, now everyone can learn how to recreate this look.
Here’s how to recreate Kristen Stewart’s Updo!
INSPIRATION: An edgy, yet romantic look. Adir was inspired to create an up-do that still felt like Kristen’s usual tousled and textured style with a touch of rockability.
How To Get the Look:
1. Adir began by applying Fekkai Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots of the hair to build texture.
2. Next apply Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray throughout the rest of the hair and rough dried it to create a beachy and textured base for the up-do.
3. Adir then took random pieces and created standard braids, fishtail braids and twists throughout the hair in various sizes, leaving the very top of the hair loose.
4. He then took all of the hair except for the loose hair at the top, and knotted and twisted it to create an up-do. He used hairpins to create a very undone look.
5. To finalize Kristen Stewart’s Updo, Adir backcombed the front of the hair to add volume, then pushed it back and pinned it in place.
6. He secured the look by spraying the hair with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Recreate Other Celebrity Hair Looks!
- Katie Holmes Hair @ The Jack and Jill Premiere
- Michelle Williams Chic and Romantic Look @ The My Week With Marilyn premiere
Disclosure: Please note that this post may contain a sponsored link or two. If you happen to shop using these links, Hot Beauty Health will receive a commission from the store.