If you missed the Golden Globes last night, no sweat because I got the scoop on some of the best dressed celebs. From green to sherbert orange, color stood out on the red carpet. The classic black, reds, and neutrals were still there and plenty of fantastic ones too.
And the winners goes to…..
- Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhullier
- Angelina Jolie in a sparkling green Valentino gown.
- Elizabeth Moss in Donna Karan
- Mila Kunis in fitted Vera Wang
- January Jones in red hot Versace
- Edie Falco in Valentino red dress and Fred Leighton jewelry
- Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang
- Claire Danes in pink Calvin Klein dress
- Emma Stone in sherbet peach Calvin Klein dress
- Kyra Sedgwick in Emilio Pucci
- Eva Longoria in Zac Posen
- Halle Berry in vintage Nina Ricci and Harry Winston jewels
- Jennifer Lawrence in Louis Vuitton and Chopard jewels
- Olivia Wilde in a sparkly Marchesa gown
- Anne Hathaway in sequin Armani Prive gown
- Carrie Underwood in Badgley Mischka Couture (I always love Carrie Underwood’s dresses)
- Dianna Agron in J. Mendel and Cathy Waterman jewels. Learn how to recreate Dianna Agron’s hair look here!
- Scarlet Johansson in Elie Saab
- Mandy Moore in Monique Lhullier and Chopard jewels
- Amy Adams in Marchesa, with Cartier jewelry, and a Kilian Henessy Clutch
My favorites from the night is Emma Stone peach dress! What’s yours?