The glitz, the glamour, and the gorgeous gowns was seen down the red carpet at last night’s 2012 Emmy Awards. So who sparkled and stunned on the red carpet? Check out our 2012 Emmy’s Best Dressed List from TV’s biggest night!
The sunshine girls!
- Leslie Mann looked amazing in this Naeem Khan gown and contrasted her marigold skirt with turquoise Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
- Claire Danes shined in draped yellow strapless Lanvin gown with golden Barbara Bui heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry
- Modern Family star Julie Bowen embraced the citrus trend in an electric yellow Monique Lhuillier gown, Jimmy Choo heels, Bochic jewels and a Swarovski clutch.
- Sofia Vergara sparkled in this teal Zuhair Murad gown with a sexy open back. For accessories, she wore Neil Lane diamonds.
- Nicole Kidman looked gorgeous in this white Antonio Berardi gown with dramatic blue beading. For accessories, she wore Fred Leighton earrings and Christian Louboutin heels.
- Mad Men’s breakout star Jessica Parre wore a beautiful one shoulder gown with black accents with Bulgari jewels.
- Kat Dennings looked hot in a daringly low crimson gown by J. Mendel with gold-and-garnet gems by Neil Lane.
- Tina Fey wore a deep red, curve-hugging gown by Vivienne Westwood. For accessories, she wore Fred Leighton earrings, Jimmy Choo heels, and a Roger Vivier clutch.
- Girls star Allison Williams looked radiant in a peplum Oscar de la Renta gown, Fred Leighton jewels, and Brian Atwood heels.
- Amy Poehler looked ultra glam in this black sequin Stella McCartney gown with Penny Preville earrings.
- Kerry Washington sparkled and shined in a fully sequined Vivienne Westwood gown, Christian Louboutin heels, Fred Leighton jewels, and Kotur clutch.